Monday, September 28, 2009

Visiting Long Beach

Since both of my classes were canceled due to some unknown reason and the teacher not notifying us about it, I decided to go to Long Beach...

I first went to Nordstrom Rack to check if they have some goodies. Yup, they did, but one of them was not my size. Then, found some good runners. Plain blk/wht - Nike Air Max 1 and some Nike Air Structure Triax. (Wished I had money).
Afterwards, I went to Proper to check their out shoes/clothes. I noticed that Black Market closed down which sucks because I wanted to buy some stuff there, but never got to. Then to Long Beach Fixed Gear (LBFG) to get a price quote on a complete rear wheel, but it turns out to be way too much ! (Scroll down for the price)
Then back to school.

Found a size 7 Vans Era Fixed Gear (Don't know the exact name)



$274.00 !!!

No comments: