Saturday, September 26, 2009

Very Shiny

Sigh, with a very disappointing trip to NSW, I decided to go to Diamond to check out the store to see what they have released today.
I just wished I brought more money with me to buy more shirts, but I only enough for a shirt and accessories. I was hoping to get the "Tiffany" colorway, but it was all gone. (They haven't made the "Tiffany" colorway. So,I just the TH x Diamond part 2 and the carabiners (well the dude at the register gave them for free). Thank you very much for the free carabiners to the dude working behind the register !!! I saw Nick Tershay (Founder of Diamond Supply Co.) chilling in the store as well with his dog and they were filming something, but I think I might have be on that video. Haha.

Then, I headed out to The Hundreds to check out their Fall 2nd delivery. I wanted to buy the wool/knitted beanie, but I can't drop $30 on a plain beanie just like that. So I decided to buy the socks instead. Bobby Kim (The Hundreds' co-owner) was there chilling and taking pictures for the The Hundreds' blog.




2nd time riding the train/subway.


Then, home bound, went to Carl's Jr. for free food ! (With the help of coupons !!) Haha.

1 comment:

murad said...

so you got me a shirt?