Tuesday, September 14, 2010

UNDER PROPER COVER

Got out of class early so I went down to Proper to check out what's in stock because I haven't been there in a while.

When I arrived there, there's a bunch of people were by 1st St. and Frontenac Ct. I'm all confused and curious what's going on, so I asked around.

But first, I went to Proper - shoes/sneaker side.


I asked one the film crew and said that they are filming a TV Show on NBC called "Undercovers".
(Can't believe I'm doing a free advertisement of that show... Haha)


Props for the show. I think the setting is suppose to be in Rio De Janeiro (checked the license plate of the car back there).
Yes, the fruits and vegetable looks so real, but it's plastic.

I don't know whether this is a prop car or a real border patrol car. Haha.

Then went to Proper - clothing side.
Talked to Dubs for a while about a couple of stuff.
And thanks for the hat.

Proper - "LBC" - Navy-blue.

Proper logo in the back.

Grey under brim.

No comments: