Monday, April 27, 2009

Let the Hype Begins

So me and my friends started camping out for Nike Air Yeezy's - Black/Pink and like the release date is on May 2nd (which is 6 days away), but yeah.
My friend calls me up in 7AM Sunday and tells me to get ready to camp out. I'm all like it's too early to do that. Then he tells me that a group of people tried to camp out Saturday night, but NSW employees kicked them out. So yeah, I went with him and first hit up House of Hoops LA (HoH-LA) to set-up 2 chairs. Then later more of his friends came to drop off more chairs.
Afterwards, we headed down to NSW - Montalban, but we already had friends already set-up there. So we waited and waited until one of the NSW Employees started jotting down names at 5:10 to be exact. Then we had to wait for the 2nd roll call at closing time. After that, we had a meeting in HoH and went our separate ways.
Pretty much a crazy day.










No comments: