Thursday, April 9, 2009

Berry Pink

I don't know why I decided to go to Downtown Long Beach.
While I was there, I went to Proper-Both shoes & clothing stores. When I came in(clothing side), I saw a familiar face and it was Jairo. So we said what's up with each other. Then, one of the employees of Proper(I forgot his name) came and saw me and said what's up. Then all of a sudden he recognizes me from Hypebeast forums or some other website that had my picture from the Air Yeezy camp out. It was just weird that those pictures would just spread like a wild fire. Haha.
Aftwerward, I craved for some yogurt for some reason. So I went to Pink Berry and saw Derrick working. Ordered a small one because I don't want to spend a lot of money for some yogurt. He spelled my name wrong, but it's all good. Oh yeah, check out his blog - http://dunaganthegreat.blogspot.com/
After that, I went home.

I really need a camera.
Strawberry and Cap'n Crunch.

No comments: