Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dunkxchange - 04/18/09 - Review

Whack spot/place, parking is a b!tch, place is super hot, very small place, and food sux/overpriced ! Fcuking economy ! Just go back to Inca Hoots in Fullerton...
BIG SHOUT OUT TO SHOE AFFLICTION FOR THE FREE WRIST BAND !!!!!!

Well, me, Oscar, Julian, and Bush left Dunkxchange around 5:something because it was was getting boring. Nobody wants to buy stuff ! Everybody wants to sell or trade. Well, lowball and bullshiet offers ! I'm satisfied selling my Supreme Box Cap with Earflaps for $33 although I picked it from the sale for $25... Hehe.
We went to Tommy's to eat since the food at dunkxchange really sucks.
Dine in: Chili Fries with Root Beer.

To go: Chili Cheese Fries with extra Onions and 2nd cup - Raspberry Iced Tea.


I love free stufff ! Thanks Sanz Pareil Clothing for the free coin purse. I really needed one.

Diamond Supply Co. socks are pretty good. Kept my feet comfortable all day. I give it an average A.

No comments: