Monday, January 11, 2010

NIKE SPORTSWEAR: DJ AM & DJ PREMIER PACK EVENT

I don't get why we had to "RSVP", but they didn't even bother checking them ! So basically, random party people just went inside because of free drinks...

Anyway, the first 10 people in line were able to buy the pack without the raffle ticket. So, almost everybody was surprised about this. At least the first 10 people were more like DJ's and fans of the DJ's instead of resellers.





1 of 2 of the pack with the suit case.

Some of the first 10 people.

DJ Spider







Alchemist



Alchemist with Ben Baller


DJ Premier and Alchemist

I forgot who these guys are, but I think the guy in the Blue LA Dodger fitted is Kurupt ?

And I'm not quite sure who's the guy in braids...

DJ Premier about to spin.

I didn't expect to meet WC there. Haha.

No comments: