Sunday, October 16, 2011

VISITING MOLAA

Last Friday - (10/14/11), my Art 501 class went to Museum of Latin American Art(MOLAA). I didn't even know there's a museum in Downtown Long Beach. Haha.




Yeah, the first thing you see once you walk inside is a low rider...


Inside of the car...


Right when we started looking at the art pieces, Chaz Bojorquez's Senor Suerte caught my eyes right away.








The class having the discussion on which art pieces they picked/chose.


"The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" section.


Speedy Gonzales.





2 comments:

nico said...

yoooooo!! please contact me asap.. I want to know if you still have the pendleton-taka-hayashi-vans-vault-sk8-hi size 8.5 for sale??? If so please let me know..I would like to buy them. nicorobinson1@yahoo.com

thanx!!!

ILNOJ said...

^ Sorry, the Pendleton x Taka Hayashi x Vans Sk8-Hi is sold long time ago.