Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Re-Cap of Kobe Four-Rings Shirt - Yellow & Purple Colorway

Sheesh, lots of Laker Bandwagon people showed up today. Let's see probably the top 10 people aren't even Laker fans or a Kobe fan. They are just in it for the hype/bandwagon. Lots of new faces/never seen before. 1st person camped out the day before. Wow ! Then, by 7-8AM, the line started growing. Around 10 or 11AM, the line was about 60+ people. By 12:30-1PM, 150+...


(Excuse the camera phone pictures. My camera was nowhere to be found until I came home around 4PM.)











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got mine too! The rings on these look different from the grey ones...almost like glow in the dark material. I tried putting it to light but it didn't glow. Does yours glow?

ILNOJ said...

No, the shirt does not glow in the dark dude. Where did you get that info ?

Unknown said...

I didn't say it glows in the dark,I was hoping it did. The ink/paint used for the rings are different when you compare the yellow/purple shirts to the grey shirts. I was hoping it glowed for the $10 premium we had to pay...but nm.

ILNOJ said...

I wasn't trying to be rude on my first response...

Yes, that extra should have been something special, but it did. The yellow one that is China release is different from the LA release by the color of the wristband.