Saturday, July 18, 2009

Livestrong x Zoom Kobe IV

During Unlaced, this one dude was wearing some bright ass yellow shoes and it got my attention. So, I looked at them closely and noticed that they were Livestrong Kobe's. So I ask the dude if I could take a look at them and he showed them to me. He told me that he "works" for Nike and Nike gave them to Nike employees @ Nike HQ. Also, this pair of Livestrong Kobe's and as well as the Livestrong Lebron's are suppose to come with this Livestrong Collection this month, but some how called them back. Now, they are "samples."

The dude is selling his other pair, but that's if you got mad cash.


1 comment:

abt said...

Dear JONLI GABA
thx for taking this kobe 4 livestrong photos.
this pair is extremely pretty
i really interesting it
i have some Q
do you mind to ask you through email pls?
my email, abtmchan@gmail.com
thx alot
abt